Lessons are developed from the student’s musical interests, goals and learning style. No prior experience necessary, and lessons may begin at any time! It is never too late to pick up an instrument and start learning.
Guitar Lessons Wirral 07753 526 439
Are you looking for guitar lessons that are fun, affordable, and deliver results? If so, then look no further. Whether you’re a complete novice that doesn’t know which end of the guitar to blow into, or a more experienced player that is fed up with strumming the same old chords over and over, I can help you.
Whatever your age or skill level, I can teach you guitar techniques that will improve your playing by leaps and bounds. Whether you play electric or acoustic guitar, rhythm or lead, rock, classic rock, blues, heavy metal, folk, or country, I can show you how to take your playing to the next level.
My lessons are private, one-on-one, tailored to your specific goals, strengths and weaknesses. Learn at your own pace, and learn what you want to learn, not what some instructor has decided you need to know before even meeting you.
My studio is conveniently located in Bebbington, and parking is available if you drive. I am available for lessons days and evenings on weekdays, and during the day on weekends, so you can choose a time that is convenient for you. Openings for new students are available now, so don’t miss this opportunity to become the guitar player you’ve always wanted to be!
Rock/Blues, Jazz, Classical, Improvisation, University and College auditions, Fretboard knowledge, Harmony,Theory, Composition
One-2-One guitar lesson!
At more advanced levels I specialize in rock & pop. Beginners will learn to master the basics required to develop naturally into your own favourite style.
Receive step-by-step custom lessons tailored to your need from your Wirral guitar teacher. All ages, styles and playing levels welcome. I prepare custom lesson plans for both serious player and casual strummers- Achieve your musical goals over a cup of tea in my home studio or your place.
Wirral Guitar Teacher
Wirral Guitar Teacher’s Course Outline: Anyone can play guitar, as shown by the various guitar sizes, children tend to start guitar lessons with quarter or half scale guitars and move up!
Creativity is encouraged and many students learn to improvise and compose their own music, even at an introductory level. Our ultimate goal is to cultivate the skills needed to understand music while enjoying the process of making it . Each lesson balances the spontaneity of the moment with an organized and established lesson plan.
Guitar Lessons Wirral
Wirral Guitar Academy’s lessons are totally custom, based on your taste and goals. My job is to excite you and have you progress upwards at a steady level. I teach everything from Hendrix/Stevie Ray Vaughn to The Beatles, Ed Sheeran and Mozart.
Wirral Guitar Academy’s – Approach to Beginners
Learn the foundation to keep you moving forward with one of the most dedicated guitar teachers on the Wirral. In a short time you will be playing crisp and clear chord transition and will learn a variety of strumming. Theory and reading music can also be covered.
- Guitar anatomy, where your fingers go, how to arch your fingers to get clear chords.
- String and tuning your guitar and guitar maintenance
- Pop/acoustic campfire strumming, learn to change chords smoothly without pausing!
- Learn beginner guitar chords, barre chords, power chords and riff based rhythms
- Basic theory: key signatures, 4/4 and 3/4 time signatures, notes on the fingerboard
- Reading music: notes in first position, tied notes, rests, dotted notes, sharps flats
Wirral Guitar Academy’s – Rhythm guitar for Intermediates
Learn to take your playing the next level both rhythmically and with lead technique.
- Alternate picking with various exercises (tab/notes and audio)
- Swing, Shuffle and odd time signatures explained
- Right and left hand muting, rock/metal chugging and harmonics.
- Shuffles, blues rhythms and rock grooves
- Guitar Tone for rock/blues/jazz effects and set up
Wirral Guitar Academy’s – Understanding Scales and Improvisation
Guitar Lessons Wirral will record custom tracks for students. I use prerecorded tracks from my home studio for students to practice the timing and technique:
- 3 note per string scale concept explained
- Explanation and exercises for modes
- Natural, Harmonic, and Melodic Minor scales
- Connecting Scales
- Guitar Improvisational techniques (hammer ons, pull offs, bends vibrato, harmonics)
Wirral Guitar Academy‘s jobs is to get you improvising over various songs like Hotel California – The Eagles, All along the watchtower- Jimi Hendrix, Wish you were here- Pink Floyd